Monday, August 1, 2011

Novel/Film Blogfest!

Over at Scribble and Edit, Madeleine has asked us a fun question for today's blogfest.

How many works of fiction have you seen BOTH the film/TV drama and read the original book, play or comic story?







Here's my list. I'm wincing because it's pretty short in my opinion. 

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn (soon) :)
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Anne of Green Gables
The Notebook
The Five People You Meet In Heaven

So, what's your list look like?

4 comments:

  1. Oh you've reminded me of another one. Tuesdays with Morrie! Like your list. Thanks for joining in :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smacking myself on the forehead for forgetting about True Blood. I love the show, and have the first 7 books in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I have to say I love the show more than the books, but the books are fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the blogfest. You can find my full list on my Monday post. Your list looks very - vampire-y. ;)

    If you get a chance, check out a fellow writer's zombie story and help me make him wear an embarrassing shirt next year! It's the ultimate grudge match between social media and the zombies. Details are here:
    http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/prove-the-zombies-wrong-social-platforms-can-build-readership/

    ReplyDelete