Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Before and After Pictures

So, as you know, I've been knee deep in paint and boxes. It's a happy place to be when you've been wondering for the last couple years, and not because you've wanted to. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but I painted my house a deep purple (it's called Chianti) and a beige color. Just looking at my walls gives me an urge to write and sip red wine. Hum.

I thought I'd share my before and after pictures. I've painted and had the floors re-done. I plan on changing out the light fixtures, but all good things in time. ;)







 

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, Rachel! I love the accent wall in the Chianti--so inspiring, rich, and beautiful. You guys did a great job giving these rooms a little 'lipstick and rouge'. :D Hope you're enjoying the new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jaime! Yes! Very much enjoying it! :)

      Delete